TTD Marriage Halls in Tirumala, Cost, Booking Procedure
Hall and Room allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm. It is standard timings for the allotment. Early allotment is not possible.
Hall Cost: Rs.200 (DD charges)
No.Of Halls Available: 6 (Approx)
Hall Capacity; 20 to 30 members. Marriage Tent can be put up in an open space.
Well before submitting documents, please check the hall and its location as changes are not permitted later. Please note that there is no online booking for Tirumala Marriage Halls. In presence booking is required at any cost.
TTD Marriage Halls in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- Bride parents and Groom parents must be available for the hall booking.
- Hall Booking opens on the 90th day in advance from the date of marriage.
- In the case of parent’s absence, their related documents along with guardian Photo ID proof have to be submitted.
- Both sides Parents presence is required for hall as it is biometric system acceptance.
- Please note that booking office may not available on Sundays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays and other auspicious dates such as Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, Rathasapthami, Annual Garuda Vahana Seva day etc.
- Marriage hall booking is not allowed on the special days such as Annual Brahmotsavam days, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, Rathasapthami etc
Required Documents for Hall Booking
- Bride and Groom have to submit Aadhar Cards and 10th Mark sheet Photocopies.
- Bride and Groom’s have to submit Unmarried certificate issued by MRO/ Thasildhar
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs required.
What are all included in the Hall Booking Charges?
- One Marriage Hall
- Two Non-Ac Rooms
- 6 Members Darshan ( Newly wed couple and their parents/ relatives)
Additional rooms can be booked in the online portal itself.
For more details on Hall Booking procedure, please call @ 701 303 3309
What is the Marriage Registration Procedure in Tirumala?
Marriage Registration can be performed here in Tirumala. A receipt will be issued post marriage which can be used for registration.
- Wedding Invitation
- Marriage Photos
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th mark sheet photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- Three witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.
- A receipt from the Devasthanam office after marriage.
What if the No.of guests are 100 members and above?
Marriage Stage and setup is allowed in the open space which can accommodate 100 to 200 members easily. Enough space is available for the marriages.
Are Bride and Groom required for hall booking?
Only parents from both sides are required for hall booking.
Can I send my relatives to book the Hall on my behalf?
No, it is not allowed for Devasthanam halls. There might be some consideration if any one of parent is not feeling well. In such a case, medical documents supporting the absence might be required.
Is marriage allowed if Bride and Groom are from different communities?
It is allowed, as long as they are Hindus. No caste consideration at the Devasthanam.