Tirumala Marriage Hall Booking Procedure, Hall cost and Hall capacity
Hall allotment timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm (24 hours).
Room allotment timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm (24 hours)
Hall capacity: 40 to 500 members.
Hall location: 1 to 2 km from the Main temple.
Tirumala Marriage Hall Booking Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Bridegroom must be 21 years and above
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at Tirumala
- A minimum of 3 to 4 months of advance booking is advisable for hall bookings
- Both Bride’s parents and the BrideGroom’s Parents must be available for the marriage
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport photocopies
- Bride parents and Bridegroom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s PAN Card/ Driving License/Birth certificate/ 10th Mark sheet/ Passport photocopies are required
- All the documents mentioned above are mandatory for hall booking
- Hall Full rent and Room total rent must be paid while booking the hall.
Tirumala Marriage Package Includes
- Marriage Hall
- Rooms (Ac/ Non-Ac)
- Mandapam Decoration
- Reception Decoration
- Catering Services (Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch)
- Purohit Articles
- Flower Weds Name Board
- Flower and Lighting Decoration
- Photography and Video Shooting (Soft copy will be provided after Marriage)
- Seating arrangement
- Thambulam Plates
- Kamakshi Deepam (Lamp/ Kuthu Vilakku)
- Turmeric Powder and Kumkum
- Kanda Pilaka
- Bamboo Basket (Vedhuru Butta)
- Banana Trees and Mango Leaves
- Jada Malai and Garlands
- Side Wall curtains
- Pelli Peeta, Small Peeta and Mukkali Peeta
- Banana, Samidhalu
- Ravikomma (Arasanakomma)
- Grinding Stone (Ambikallu)
- Reception Chair
- Foot Rolls, Carpets and Red carpets
- Thambulam Bags
- Thambulam Steel plates
- Panner Chembu
- Araveni Kundalu (Araveni Pana)
- Umbrella and Handstick
- Other Marriage Materials
We provide complete Marriage materials and there is no need for you to carry them from Home.
For Tirumala Marriage Booking, Please call 85000 87012
One person can submit all required documents to book the marriage hall. Booking opens from 9 am to 6 pm on all days.
Tirumala Marriage Registration after Marriage
After Marriage, registration can be performed here at Tirumala SMC. Required documents are
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th Marksheet/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Birth Certificate
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Three Witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies
Marriage Registration certification will be issued on the same day. The registration office is open on all days in Tirumala as Marriage Happens on all days in a year.
Tirupati Balaji Darshan after Marriage
- The bride, Groom and 4 other members are allowed to have Special Entry Darshan. This applies only to SMC and Purohit Sangam marriage.
- For Marriage Hall bookings, Darshan has to be booked separately.