Surutapalli Temple Abhishekam Timings, Ticket cost and Booking Procedure
Abhishekam Ticket cost: Rs.516
No.of persons allowed: 2 members
Pooja Prasadam: Curd Rice Packet
Pooja Duration: 1 hour 30 mins (15 to 20 mins Break for deities Alankarana)
Dress code: Any decent outfit. Preferably traditional wear for Rudrabhishekam.
Required Pooja Material (Devotee should carry): 2 Milk Packets, 2 Garlands, Camphor Small packet, Beetel Leaves with Nuts,, half a dozen banana and two coconuts
Surutapalli temple Abhishekam Timings and Procedure
|Sunday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
|Monday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
|Tuesday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
|Wednesday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
|Thursday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
|Friday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
|Saturday||5.00 am, 11.00 am and 5.00 pm||Rs.516|
Surutapalli Temple Abhishekam Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to sit on the floor inside the temple
- The Priest will recite Rudra Mantra followed by Abhishekam to Sri Valmikeswara Swamy with Milk, Water and Water from the Kalasa.
- The priest will sprinkle the Abhishekam water on the devotees.
- Markathambiga Abhishekam will be performed with Milk and Water
- Later, devotees are allowed to wait outside as Alankarana will be performed to the deities
- The devotees are allowed to watch Sri Valmikeswara Swamy and Markathambigai Alankarana Darshan
- Harathi followed by Pancha Harathi will be offered to the devotees
- Later, the devotees can leave the temple after collecting the Garlands, Coconut and Prasadam.
- The complete Abhishekam and Darshan process takes about 1 hour and 30 mins.
Ticket Booking procedure
- Rudrabhishekam tickets can be purchased over the counter itself
- Usually, 2 to 3 devotees will be participating in the Abhishekam daily on normal days.
- Online or Advance booking is not required.
- The crowd will be high over the weekends
- The rush will be minimal during weekdays ie. Mon to Fri