TTD Devasthanam room booking Procedure, Rooms availability
Rooms Availability chat can be viewed online. Rooms quota will be released 90 days in advance.
TTD Devasthanam Tirupati room Online booking
- Standard Room Check-in Timings: 8:00 am to 8:00 am
- Max 6 persons can stay in one room.
- Only Srinivasam Complex and Madhavam Guesthouse rooms can be booked online.
- One day rent to be paid as the caution deposit.
- Srinivasam Ordinary Room Charges: Rs.200
- Srinivasam Ordinary Ac Room Charges: Rs.400
- Srinivasam Special Deluxe Room charges: Rs.600
- Madhavam Ac Suit Room charges: Rs.800
- Madhavam Deluxe Suit Room Charges: Rs.1000
- Max 3 days room stay can be booked online.
- Room extension is not allowed after standard checkout timings.
- Two Pilgrim Names and ID proof details must be provided while booking
- 100% Online booking for Srinivasam Complex and Madhavam Guesthouse.
- Current booking at the counter is not available.
TTD Devasthanam Tirupati room Current booking
- Current booking available only for Vishnu Nivasam Rooms
- 100% current booking for these rooms.
- Room allotment counter Timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Vishnu Nivasam Ordinary Room Cost: Rs.300
- Vishnu Nivasam Non-Ac Suite Room Cost: Rs.500
- Vishnu Nivasam Ac Room Cost: Rs.800
- Vishnu Nivasam Ac suite Room cost: Rs.1300
TTD Devasthanam Tirumala room Online booking
- Check-in Slots: 00:00 am to 5:59 am, 6:00 am to 11:59 am, 12:00 pm to 5:59 pm and 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm
- Max 6 persons are allowed per room
- The room can be booked for 3 days max.
- 1st and 2nd day Room rent will be normal but for the 3rd day, the rent will be doubled.
- For online bookings, Room will be allotted at ARP Counter, which is opp to CRO office
- Please note that the room will not be allotted after the check-in slot hours.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for room allotment.
- The room will be allotted only to the Pilgrims mentioned in the list.
TTD Devasthanam Tirumala room Spot booking
- Current booking room allotment will be done at CRO office.
- Room allotment counter timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Room allotment might take 1 hour to 10 hours as it depends on the crowd waiting time.
- Usually, the crowd will be minimal during Weekdays ie Tue, Wed and Thu
- Normal waiting on Mon and Fri
- Long waiting time on Sat, Sun, Holidays, Festival days, Brahmotsavam days etc
TTD Devasthanam room booking Guidelines
- The room will not be allotted for single occupancy
- The room will not be allotted for unmarried or unrelated couples.
- Carry Recommendation letter may not work on Weekends, Holidays and Festival days.
- For a single devotee, PAC I and PAC II are available to deposit luggage and bathing.
- The devotee carrying recommendation letter must reach Tirumala by 9:00 am.
- RO1 and RO2 counters can deny the letters so early submission is advisable.
- Sri Padmavathi Guesthouse, Kousthubham, SV Guesthouse accepts recommendation letters.
- Not advisable to plan your stay in Tirumala without prior room booking.