CRO Office Tirumala Timings, Booking procedure and Address
Accommodation Allotment in Tirumala Without Recommendation Letters at CRO Office Tirumala
Pilgrim after reaching Tirumala should wait at CRO Office Tirumala, Counter is opened for 24 hours (round the clock) but Seva counter is available from 8 A.M. Usually pilgrims wait for long hours outside CRO Office Tirumala in Queue System. Rooms will be allotted on First Cum First Serve Basis. One need to carry photo ID proof for room allotment.
CRO Office Tirumala Timings
- For general Booking, the counter opens at 6:00 am and close by 10:00 pm.
- Rs.50 to Rs.1000 rooms will be allotted here at the CRO office.
- Address: Opp Tirumala Bus station.
- Photo ID required for room allotment. Please note that room will not be allotted for unmarried and unrelated couples. Room check-in will be denied for single occupancy.
- For online bookings, the room will be allotted at the ARP counter which is opp to the CRO office. Please note that the room will not be allotted after check-in hours.
Room allotment With Recommendation Letters from M.L.A, M.P, M.L.C and Ministers
Pilgrims with recommendation letters can submit Letters at a separate cell which is available at CRO Office.
Rooms will be allotted on receiving Recommendation Letters. One needs to carry Photo ID proof for room allotment.
Rooms for Recommendation letters will be allotted at Kausthubham and Sri Padmavathi Guesthouse as well.
Room allotment in Tirumala With Donor Passes
Pilgrims can submit Donor passes at Donor Cell at CRO Office Tirumala. On receiving donor passes, rooms will be allotted to the concern persona after photo ID proof verification.
Seva Tickets under Current Booking at CRO Office
Seva tickets will be issued right from 9 A.M on First Cum First Serve basis at Vijaya Bank Counter
Tickets will be issued based on the availability for the next day.
For any comments, suggestions or queries, please leave your comment below, we will get back on your query at the earliest.