Group marriage in Tirumala, Booking procedure and Cost
Marriage Location: Purohit Sangam, Tirumala. 1.2 Km from main temple.
Marriage Date and Muhurtham have to be provided while booking the slot.
Marriage Duration: 30 to 45 mins.
Group marriage Procedure in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed in Tirumala.
- Bride and Groom’s Age-related certificate and Aadhar Card have to be submitted.
- Bride and Groom parents ID proofs have to be submitted.
- Both Bride and groom are required to submit Unmarried Certificate attested from Thasildhar/ MRO or equivalent authority.
- Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents must reach Tirumala a day in advance with all original documents.
- After verification, One Rs.50 room will be allotted. second room allotment is based on the availability and costs extra.
- Pooja articles have to be purchased on their own.
- Advance booking required for the marriage slot.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed.
Pooja articles List in Telugu
Pooja articles List in Tamil
Tirupati Darshan after Marriage
Bride, Groom, Bride parents, Groom parents or any 4 relatives are allowed to have Darshan together. All 6 members will have Free Darshan.
- Wedding Invitation
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th Mark sheet photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs.
- Marriage receipt from Devasthanam or Trust.