Tirupati Vaikunta Ekadasi Darshan Updates and Vahanam details
6Jan: Vaikunta Ekadasi
7Jan: Vaikunta Dwadasi
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Expected Darshan waiting time: 18 – 24 hours.
Expected Crowd status: High
Vahanam and Seva Timings
|6Jan||9:00 am – 11:00 am||Swarna Ratham|
|7Jan||4:30 am – 5:30 am||Chakrasnanam|
Tirupati Vaikunta Ekadasi Darshan Updates
- No special entry Darshan available from 5Jan to 7Jan
- Infant Darshan, NRI, Donors, Defense personnel, Physically Challenged Darshan, Senior Citizen Darshan and all other privileged Darshans remains cancelled from 5Jan to 7Jan.
- Rooms not allotted for Donors from 5Jan to 7Jan.
- Divya Darshan tickets and Slotted Sarva Darshan tickets will not be issued from 4Jan to 8Jan.
- Angapradakshinam not available from 5Jan to 8Jan.
- Vaikunta Dwara Darshan available from 6Jan 2:00 am.
- VVIPs will have Vaikunta Dwara Darshan from 2:30 am – 5:00 am.
- The general public will have Darshan from 5:00 am 6Jan to 7Jan 11:59 pm.
- Tirumala Ghat roads remain open for 24 hours on 6Jan.
- On 7Jan only the return path from Tirumala to Tirupati remains open for 24 hours.
- Annaprasadam centre remains open from 6 am – 11:59 pm on 6Jan and 7:00 am – 11:59 pm on 7Jan.
- It is going to be Sarva Darshan on these days.
- Food will be served to the devotees waiting in the queue line.
- Recommendation letters not accepted during this time.
For more details, please call @85000 85151
It is believed that whoever pass-thru Vaikunta Dwaram after Lord Venkateswara Darshan will attain Vaikunta Prapthi afterlife.
5000 tickets for Vaikunta Dwadasi were released for online booking.
It might take 3 -4 hours as the crowd will be high.