Tirupati Temples Tour Package, Ticket cost, Online Booking Phone number and Tour Timings
Must visit Temples/Places in Tirumala
- Japali Theertham
- Akasa Ganga Theertham
- Sri Venu Gopala Swamy Temple
- Papa Vinasanam
- Chakra Theertham
- Sila Thoranam
- Srivari Padalu
Devotees can cover all these places in a span of 5-6 hours.
Must Visit Temples in and around Tirupati
- Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple, Tirupati – 4 km from Tirupati Bus station
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple, Tiruchanoor – 5.3 km from Tirupati Bus station
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram – 17 km from Tirupati Bus station.
- Sri Vara Siddhi Vinayaka Swamy Temple, Kanipakam – 73 km from Tirupati bus station
- Sri Kalahastheeswara Swamy Temple, Srikalahasti – 39 km from Tirupati bus station
Pilgrims if plan to start by 6 am then it will be easy for them to cover all these temples within a day.
Tirupati Temples Tour package cost Varies with Devotees, Vehicle Type and Distance covered. It is advisable to cover these temples during the visit to Tirupati.
Devotees can cover other temples on their 2nd day
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Narayanavanam
- Sri Valeeswara Temple, Ramgiri
- Sri Vedanarayana Swamy Temple, Nagalapuram
- Sri Pallikondeswara Swamy Temple, Surutapalli
All the listed temples can be covered in a span of 6 hours.
Sri Kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja
Siva Linga is self-manifested and is one of the five Pancha Bhootha Sthala. Lord Siva here represents Air.
If devotees are planning to perform Rahu-Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja then Sri Kalahasti should be the last visit for the day. Pooja can be performed anytime before 5 pm on a particular day. It is not advisable to visit any temple after this Pooja.
Tirupati Temples Tour Package Vehicle Types
|S.No||Number of Pilgrims||Vehicle Type|
Tirupati Temples Tour Package Link