Tirupati Temple Marriage Cost, Booking Procedure and Contact details
Hall allotment timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm (24 hours).
Room allotment timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm (24 hours)
Hall capacity: 40 to 500 members.
Hall location: 1 to 2 km from the Main temple.
Tirupati Temple Marriage Booking Procedure
- The bride must be 18 years and above
- The bridegroom must be 21 years and above
- Bride and Bridegoom shall necessarily belong to the Hindu religion
- Age certificate proof must be produced (Birth Certificate/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License)
- Bride and Groom have to submit Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies are required
- SMC hall booking starts on the 90th day from the date of marriage.
- Trust Hall can be booked 6 to 9 months in advance.
- Rooms can be booked while booking for the marriage hall.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at Tirumala
- Parents’ presence is mandatory for the Marriage
- There is no limit to the marriage attendees as COVID restrictions are no more applicable
- A Darshan ticket is not required for Tirumala entry
Tirupati Temple Marriage Cost
|No.of attendees||Hall Capacity||Hall cost|
|40 to 50||50 to 75 members||15000 to 25000|
|50 to 90||50 to 75 members||15000 to 25000|
|100 to 150||200 members||35000 to 65000|
|200 to 400||500 members||45000 to 65000|
|400 to 500||500 members||85000 to 95000|
Marriage Cost majorly depends on the Hall rent, Food arrangements, No.of Rooms and Mandapam Decoration
Pooja Samagri, Purohit, Nadaswaram/ Sannai Melam, Photography and Video Shooting remains constant
For more details on the Marriage packages, Plesae call on 7013033309
Marriage can be performed simple or Grand depending on the budget and requirements. Catering services will be offered from their community only.
Tirumala Marriage Registration after Marriage
After Marriage, registration can be performed here at Tirumala SMC. Required documents are
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th Marksheet/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Birth Certificate
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Three Witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies
- A receipt from the Marriage In-charge stating marriage details
Tirupati Temple Marriage Cost Inclusions
- Plastic chairs and Tables
- Swamivari Photo
- Mandapam Miscellaneous items
- Foot rolls
- Screen Curtains
- Lighting decoration
- Roof decoration
- Purothi and Pooja Articles
- Mango leaves and Plantain leaves
- Building lighting
- Name Board
- Flower decoration for Mandapam
- Flower for ladies ( 20 Mooralu)
- 2 Rose Garlands
- 1 Jada
- 2 Bouquets
- Tent Permission and Electrical charges
- VIP Chairs
- Catering Services (Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch)