Tirupati Free Marriage Procedure and Cost, Hall Details and Documents required
Marriage Location: Purohit Sangam (Kalyana Vedika), Near Vakulamatha Resthouse, Tirumala.
Depending on the Muhurtham day, the marriage may be performed in groups.
Tirupati Free Marriage Booking Procedure
- The Bride should be 18 years and above
- The Groom should be 21 years and above
- The Bride and Groom should necessarily be Hindus
- Only arranged marriages are allowed at Tirumala.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies, Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s Unmarried certificate/ First Marriage Certificate sealed and signed by Thasildhar/ MRO.
- Love and Second marriages are not allowed in Tirumala.
- In the case of a parent’s absence (Not alive), the parents’ Death certificate has to be produced.
- All documents will be verified a day in advance, after which confirmation will be provided.
- TTD will provide the couples Pasupu (Tumeric), Kumkum (Vermillion), Kankanams and Prasadam.
- One Rs.50 room will be allotted for 24 hours free of cost. Additional rooms will be charged and allotted based on availability.
Tirupati Free Marriage Cost
- All required Pooja articles have to be carried by the marriage party only.
- One Purohit will be allotted by the Devasthanam (Free of cost)
- Open Hall (No charges)
- One Free Rs.50 Room
- Darshan for 6 members (Newlywed couple mandatory)
- Prasadam Free cost
For more details, Please call on 85000 87012
A minimum of 2 weeks of advance booking is advisable for this slot. It is a free slot online booking with a Marriage date and Muhurtham details.
Darshan for Newlywed Couples
Rs.300 Darshan will be provided free of cost for 6 members. A newlywed couple along with 4 other members can have Darshan thru ATC Car parking.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- A receipt will be issued by the temple authority stating marriage details.
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s birth certificate or 10th Mark sheet photocopies for age proof
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Marriage photos
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies.
The registration office is available here in Tirumala and the Marriage certificate will be issued on the same day.
List of Pooja Articles required for Free Marriage
- Turmeric powder 100 gms.
- Vermillion powder 100 gms.
- Betel nuts 50 gms.
- Sandalwood powder 50 gms.
- Camphor 1 packet
- Incense sticks 1 packet
- Coconuts 3
- Dried Coconut shells 2
- Dried dates 100 gms.
- Turmeric (yellow horns) 50 gms.
- Cumin and jaggery powder 100 gms.
- Rice 5 kgs.
- Thread Roll 1
- Blouse pieces 2
- Screen cloth 1
- Ghee 100 gms.
- Sacred sticks for Homam 1 bundle
- Betel leaves 50
- Bananas 12
- Flowers 2
- Flower garlands 2