Tirupati Marriage Cost, Wedding Package details and Booking Procedure
Marriage Hall Timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm for 24 hours (Standard allotment timings)
Room Allotment Timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm for 24 hours (Standard Check-in and Checkout Timings)
Hall Capacity: 50 to 500 members.
Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking Procedure
- The bride’s minimum age at the time of solemnization of marriage must be 18 years ( completed).
- The bridegroom’s minimum age at the time of solemnization of marriage must be 21 years (completed).
- The Bride and Groom must be Hindus
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at Tirumala Tirupati Temple
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies are required
- Bride and Groom’s 10th Mark sheet/ Birth Certificate/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport photocopies are required
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport Photocopies are required
- Booking opens 6 months in advance for Hall and Rooms
- Only one marriage is allowed in a hall.
- A hall without decoration will be allotted for the marriage
- Hall full rent and Room charges have to be paid while booking the hall.
- Usually, two day’s stay is required for the marriage
- All required materials will be provided here in Tirumala itself which includes Garlands, Flowers, Plates etc
- There is no restriction on the guests’ entry. Any number can attend and participate in the marriage event.
Tirupati Marriage Package Cost
|1||Marriage Hall (50 to 60 members capacity)||Rs.30,000 Onwards|
|2||Room Charges (Non-Ac)/ Ac||Rs.1200/ Rs.2000 onwards|
|3||Pooja Samagri||Rs.15000 onwards|
|4||Sannai Melam/ Nadaswaram||Rs.15000 onwards|
|5||Purohit Charges (1 No) – Two Purohits are required||Rs.15000/ Rs.25000 onwards|
|4||Catering Services – Evening Snacks||Rs.100 Onwards|
|5||Dinner (Regular Meals)||Rs.250 onwards|
|6||Breakfast (Regular Breakfast Buffet)||Rs.150 Onwards|
|7||Lunch (Regular Meals)||Rs.250 onwards|
|8||Mandapam Decoration||Rs.25000 onwards|
|10||Photography (Only softcopy is provided)||Rs.9000 onwards|
|11||Video Shooting (Only softcopy is provided)||Rs.9000 onwards|
Hall charges vary with a hall capacity. The above-mentioned rates might differ from the actual. Kindly note that the power and water charges will be charged additionally.
Facilities at Marriage Hall and Room
- Car parking is available
- Cooking space is available (Cooking will be done at Mandapam itself)
- Rooms are equipped with Geysers and Beds
- 2 to 3 members are allowed in a standard room
- 4 to 5 members are allowed in the mini-suite room
- 6 to 8 members are allowed in a suite room.
- 20 to 25 rooms can be booked while booking the hall
For more details, Please call or Whatsapp on 7013033309
A minimum of 3 to 4 months of advance booking is advisable as halls are limited.
Darshan after Tirupati Marriage
- The devotees are requested to book Darshan tickets separately
- Online virtual seva/ Special Entry Darshan tickets quota will be released online.
- Newlywed couples can participate in Srivari Kalyanotsavam after marriage
- Newlywed couples can avail Srivari Kalyanotsavam ticket from the CRO office (within 10 days from the date of the marriage)
- Aadhar Cards, Marriage Photos are required for the ticket booking
- 20 tickets are reserved for the newlywed couples.
Tirupati Marriage Registration Procedure
- The couple’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Parents’ Aadhar Cards photocopies from both sides are required
- Wedding invitation card.
- A receipt from the marriage Hall Manager stating marriage details.
- A photograph of a marriage ceremony capturing both wife and husband.
- Residential proof of either of the spouse
- Copies of SSC Certificates of wife and husband or passport copies (for Date of Birth proof).
- Three witnesses are to sign in the form.
- Three witnesses are to sign in the register of the Registrar’s office.
The marriage registration office is located at SMC Tirumala and the registration certificate will be issued on the same day.
Registration Office Address in Tirumala
Marriage Registration Office, Near SMC Enquiry Office, Sankumitta Road, Balaji Colony, Tirumala, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh