Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets, Timings, Tirupati Balaji Darshan Tickets, Online Booking
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 for one person.
Children under 12 years don’t need tickets. It is free entry with their parents. Advisable to carry School Id / Aadhaar Card for the kids.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Waiting Time
|Darshan Ticket||Darshan waiting time||No.Of Tickets||Ticket Cost||Reporting Location|
|Sarva Darshan (Tickets can be availed on reaching Tirumala)||4 hours – 18 hours||Unlimited on any day.||Rs.0||VQC II|
|Divya Darshan (One who reaches by walk to Tirumala)||2 hours – 12 hours||Limited to 20,000||Rs.0||VQC II|
|Tatkal Darshan (Special Entry Darshan)||45 mins – 3 hours||Limited to 25,000 per day. Might vary during festival days.||Rs.300||Near to VQC II|
For more details on Tirupati Darshan Packages, Please call @ +91 8500 898 000
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered. Traditional wear is preferred for Darshan.
Required Document for Ticket Booking: Aadhaar Card and Passport. Tickets can be booked 90 days in advance. Tickets will not be issued on special days ie. Vaikunta Ekadasi, New year, Rathasapthami, Brahmotsavam Garuda Vahana Seva day etc.
Darshan Slot Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Slot in each hour. The devotees are allowed to stay in Compartment before allowing them for Darshan.
One can avail 2 Laddu Prasadam per ticket after Darshan. Without Darshan, Prasadam will not be provided. Extra Laddus 2 per person can be purchased while booking the Darshan ticket.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Entry
- Not to carry mobile into the Queue line.
- Please deposit all Electronic Gadgets at the entrance itself.
- Wallets/ Purse are allowed inside
- Not to carry huge size Luggage bag.
- Cancellation is not possible
- Postpone or Pre-pone is not available for the Darshan tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- One must carry Original ID proof while reporting.
- 30 mins grace time is available for the Darshan tickets.
Reference Link: details