Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets, Timings, Tirupati Balaji Darshan Tickets, Online Booking
Sheegra Ticket Cost: Rs.300 for one person. Advance booking required.
Children under 12 years don’t need tickets. It is free entry with their parents. Advisable to carry School Id / Aadhaar Card for the kids.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Ticket Cost
|Ticket Cost based on the Place||Adult Ticket Cost||Child Ticket|
One day advance booking required for these tickets as it includes travel as well.
Child Ticket Age: 5 – 10 years.
Adult Ticket age: 10+ years
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Waiting Time
|Darshan Ticket||Darshan |
|Ticket Cost||Reporting |
|Sarva Darshan |
(Tickets can be
|4 hours – 18 |
|Divya Darshan |
|2 hours – 12 |
|Limited to |
|Tatkal Darshan |
|45 mins – 3|
|Limited to |
|Rs.300||Near to |
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Booking
- 2500 tickets per slot will be available for online booking.
- Daily 20000 tickets reserved for Tatkal Darshan
- Darshan slots start at 10:00 am and end at 4:00 pm
- Darshan duration: 1 hour to 1 hour 45 mins
- 120 days advance booking available for Tatkal Darshan tickets
For more details on Tirupati Darshan Packages, Please call @ +91 8500 898 000
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered. Traditional wear is preferred for Darshan.
Required Document for Ticket Booking: Aadhaar Card and Passport. Tickets can be booked 90 days in advance. Tickets will not be issued on special days ie. Vaikunta Ekadasi, New year, Rathasapthami, Brahmotsavam Garuda Vahana Seva day etc.
Darshan Slot Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Slot in each hour. The devotees are allowed to stay in Compartment before allowing them for Darshan.
One can avail 2 Laddu Prasadam per ticket after Darshan. Without Darshan, Prasadam will not be provided. Extra Laddus 2 per person can be purchased while booking the Darshan ticket.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Entry
- Not to carry mobile into the Queue line.
- Please deposit all Electronic Gadgets at the entrance itself.
- Wallets/ Purse are allowed inside
- Not to carry huge size Luggage bag.
- Cancellation is not possible
- Postpone or Pre-pone is not available for the Darshan tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- One must carry Original ID proof while reporting.
- 30 mins grace time is available for the Darshan tickets.
90 days advance booking available online and ticket cost Rs.300 per person. There is nothing called tatkal tickets in Tirupati. It is Sheegra darshan tickets which can be booked online.
Tourism Package Darshan starts at 10:30 am Daily.
Offline booking subjected to availability at Srinivasam Complex Tirupati.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree