Tirupati Srikalahasti Package from Hyderabad Cost, Booking
Day 1 Itinerary
- Boarding flight in Hyderabad at 5:45 am.
- Reach Tirupati airport by 7:00 am.
- Travel to Tirumala
- The tour guide will be assisting devotees on the Hair offering and Bathing.
- Darshan reporting at 9:30 am.
- After Darshan, collect Laddu Prasadam from the Guide.
- Return to Tirupati by Cab.
- Lunch will be served in Tirupati. After Lunch, Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple visit.
- Drive to Srikalahasti
- Check-in Hotel and relax for the day.
Day 2 Itinerary
- Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja for 45 mins followed by Darshan
- The tour guide will be assisting the devotees with respect to Pooja.
- After Pooja, checkout Hotel.
- Lunch served while on the way to the airport
- Drop at Tirupati airport
- Boarding flight at 1:50 pm
- Arrive at Hyderabad by 3:05 pm.
Tirupati Srikalahasti Package from Hyderabad Cost
|Flight||Package Cost/ Person|
These rate applicable for 3 months advance booking. Prices calculated for minimum 2 persons.
- To and Fro Flight charges.
- Ac Accommodation on Twin or Triple sharing basis.
- Cab charges
- Tirupati Darshan ticket
- Parking charges
- Toll Charges
- Driver charges.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Rahu Ketu Pooja ticket.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Any decent outfit. Allowed to perform Pooja in Jeans pant and shirt as well. Traditional dress code is preferable.
Pooja duration: 45 mins followed by Darshan for 30 – 45 mins.