Tirupati Sarva Darshan, Free Darshan, Slotted Sarva Darshan details
Total No. Of Counters Available: 109
Tirupati Sarva Darshan Counters
|Counter Location||No.Of counters|
|Tirumala RTC Bus station||8|
|Near MBC for Srivari Mettu Path devotees||3|
|Srivari Mettu Path||7|
|Alipiri Mettu Path||12|
|Tirupati Vishnu Nivasam||22|
|Tirupati Srinivasam Complex||5|
|Tirupati Bhudevi Complex||10|
|Tirupati RTC Bus station||12|
|2 and 3 Cottages beside Tirupati Railway station||8|
Required Documents for this Darshan: Aadhar Card (advisable) / Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License
Darshan entry point: VQC II Complex entrance.
Darshan waiting time: 10 – 18 hours. Waiting time varies with the crowd.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit is allowed.
No.Of Laddus per Ticket: 2
Children under 12 years don’t need tickets as it is free entry with their parents.
Tirupati Sarva Darshan Instructions
- Tickets are non-transferrable as it is bio-metric
- Darshan slot will be mentioned on the ticket.
- The devotee must report on the specified time at VQC II entrance.
- Luggage can be deposited at the entry point, which can be collected at PAC IV.
- Online Booking is not available for these tickets as tickets are issued only at the counters in Tirupati and Tirumala.
- The Crowd will be high during Holidays, Weekends, Major festival days, Thursday (Due to Nethra Darshan) and Fridays.
Slotted Sarva Darshan is meant to avoid congestion in the compartments and long waiting time.