Tirupati VIP Break Darshan Tickets, VIP Pass Issuing Counters, Darshan Timings and Dress Code
VIP Darshan Ticket cost: Rs.500 per person. It is free entry for under 12 years children.
No.of Laddus Per ticket Holder: 1. Extra Laddu cost Rs.50 each.
VIP Darshan Duration: 1 hour to 2 hours 30 mins.
VIP Darshan entry Point: VQC – (Vaikuntam Q complex 1), Tirumala.
VIP Break Darshan Dress Code
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Tirupati VIP Break Darshan Tickets with Recommendation Letter
- The devotee have to submit Recommendation letter along with Aadhar Cards photocopies a day in advance at JEO Camp office Tirumala.
- All recommendation letters have to submitted before 12:00 pm at JEO camp office Tirumala.
- Kindly note that, recommendation letters will not be accepted on Friday for Saturday VIP Darshan and Saturday for Sunday VIP darshan.
- VIP Break Darshan is not available on festival days such as Brahmotsavam days, Rathasapthami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, Vaikunta Dwaram opening days, Koil Alwar Thirumanjananam, etc.
- Please make sure before planning for Tirupati VIP Darshan.
- An SMS will be sent on the registered mobile number with the enrollment message.
- Actual confirmation message (Approved or Rejected) will be sent in the evening.
- After receiving approved message, tickets can be purchased at MBC -34 by paying ticket cost.
TTD SRIVANI VIP Break Darshan Timings
|Day||VIP Darshan Timings||VIP Darshan Duration|
|Monday||10:15 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Tuesday||10:15 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||10:15 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Thursday||10:15 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Friday||8.00 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Saturday||10:15 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Sunday||10:15 am onwards||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
VIP Break Darshan Timings will change on festival days.
TTD VIP Break Darshan Booking Online and Offline
- SRIVANI tickets quota will be released once in a month for the coming month.
- Daily 500 tickets will be available for online booking.
- 400 tickets will be issued at JEO camp office Tirumala for the next day Darshan.
- 100 tickets will be issued at Tirupati airport for the next day Darshan. Air ticket is mandatory for the ticket booking.
- The devotee who reaches Tirupati directly by flight or chennai/ bangalore by flight and by road to tirupati can also book the ticket at Tirupati airport.
- Only after making a donation for Rs.10000 towards SRIVANI trust, the devotee is eligible for Rs.500 Beginning Break Darshan ticket.
- Finally, SRIVANI Beginning Break Darshan ticket cost Rs.10500 per person.
VIP Pass for Tirupati Darshan
It is advisable to book VIP Pass online itself as limited quota is available at Tirupati for the next day Darshan.
VIP Pass Counter Timings: 8.30 am onwards. Counters opens at 8.30 am at JEO camp office and 9.00 am at Tirupati aiport counter.
VIP Darshan Order at Tirumala
VIP darshan order goes by this way in Tirumala. I’m sharing this information as per my knowlegdge but this may not be true.
VIP Protocol Darshan
Beginning for Break Darshan starts with VVIP’s Darshan. This is eligible for CM’s, Minister’s, MP’s, MLA’s, IAS, IPS etc. Usually, PR’s from each departments will be available in Tirumala and they look after the arrangements. Harathi and Theertham will be offered during this time to each group separately. Curtain will be closed and open for each group. All are allowed to have Darshan from the very first door ie Padikavali (First Step). The Devotees are allowed to touch Dwajasthambham (Flag post). VVIP’s are allowed to exit from Dwajasthambham.
Ticket cost: Rs.500 per person.
VIP Beginning Break Darshan (SRIVANI Trust Darshan)
Daily 1000 devotees are allowed to have Darshan. The devotees are allowed to have Darshan from the very first door ie. Padikavali. It is a running Darshan line and devotees are requested to move quickly. Harathi and Teerth will be placed at the 2nd door. The devotees are allowed to touch Dwajasthambham (Flag post) and exit from the normal path.
Ticket cost: Rs.10500 per person.
VIP Break Darshan for TTD employees/ Staff
TTD employees and their dependents are eligible for VIP Break Darshan daily. The devotees are allowed to touch Dwajasthambham (Flag Post). Darshan might be allowed for the 3rd door (I believe). It is a running Darshan line.
It is free Darshan available on all days.
VIP Break Darshan for Recommendation letters
The devotees might be allowed to touch Dwajasthambham. It is a running Darshan and devotees are allowed to watch the deity from 3rd or 4th door (I believe). Majority of the recommendation letters will fall under this category unless there is some exception. Usually, 1500 to 2500 devotees will have Darshan daily. SRIVARI Sevaks and staff will ask the devotees to move quickly. Employee ID card is mandatory for this Darshan. No pre-booking is required for a Break Darshan. No limit on the Darshan entry as well.
Ticket cost: Rs.500 per person