Tirupati Marriage Halls
Tirupati Marriage Halls Rent, Online Booking, Marriage Procedure, Contact number
Marriage Halls are located Near to Gogarbham Dam and Beside Thiru Mada Street.
Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm. Standard Timings.
Marriage Hall is allotted to only one family at a time. Sharing is not allowed in the Same Mandapam.
Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking Procedure
- Original Aadhaar Card and PhotoCopy required from Bride and Groom to Verify Address and Photo.
- Original 10th Class Certificate and PhotoCopy required to verify the Age.
- Marriage Eligibility Age: Bride: 18 years and above/ Groom: 21 years and above.
- Original Aadhar Card and Photocopy required from Bride and Groom Parents.
- In case of Parents absence, Late Certificate Photocopy required and Relatives Aadhar Card required.
- Only Arranged marriage is performed at Tirumala Mutts.
- Bride and Groom must be Hindus.
- Advance payment required to book the hall on producing valid documents.
- Cancellation is not available for the Marriage Halls. The amount will be paid to the trust.
- Advance booking is required as Halls are limited.
Tirupati Marriage Halls Price
- Marriage Hall Cost Includes Empty Hall, Electricity Charges, Water Supply Charges, Room Charges.
- Rent changes with Hall Size, Hall Location and Hall interior.
- Newly built Halls are located near Gogarbam dam and cost reasonable.
Marriage Package Cost
- Marriage Hall Rent.
- Food Arrangements: Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch (As applicable).
- Mandapam Decoration.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Pooja Samagri, Garlands, Plates etc.
- Rooms for Bride, Groom and Relatives.
- Lighting Decoration.
- Nadaswaram, Purohits.
Travel to Mandapam is self-arrangement. Please note that Darshan is not part of the Marriage Package.
For more details on Tirupati Marriage Halls Prices, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
- Post Marriage, a slip will be issued which is required for Registration at SMC office.
- Parents/ Relatives presence required from both sides.
- Wedding Card, Aadhaar Card, 10th Class Certificate required.
Reference Link: details