Tirupati Marriage Hall Online Booking Procedure and Cost details
Marriage Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Hall Capacity varies from 30 to 300 members.
Marriage Hall Location: 5 mins walk to main temple.
Required Documents for Marriage Hall Booking
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th mark sheet photocopies.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs.
Tirupati Marriage Hall Online Booking
- The Bride, Groom and their parents must be Hindus
- Only arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride parents and Groom parents must be available for the hall booking to confirm their acceptance.
- All required documents have to be submitted while booking the marriage hall.
- Marriage hall and Rooms will be allotted for 24 hours from 3:00 pm.
- Guardians can perform marriage on providing valid documents such as Medical certificate/ Late certificate.
- Please note that there is no online booking available for marriage halls booking in Tirumala.
- Only after verification, hall booking is allowed and a confirmation receipt will be issued.
Foreigners or NRI Marriage in Tirupati
NRI’s can perform a marriage at Tirupati on providing valid documents. Parents if living in India have to provide their Aadhaar Cards. Bride/ Groom’s passport photocopies have to be submitted for hall booking.
Foreigners who are Hindus but not in India have to submit the declaration stating religion and unmarried certificate from their local judicial. Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus. Bride parents and Groom parents must be Hindus as well.
Tirupati Marriage Hall Online Booking Inclusions
- Marriage Hall Cost
- Two Rooms
- Electricity and Water charges will be calculated at the time of checkout
- Darshan for 6 members (Not confirmed due to COVID)
Hall Decoration, Catering Services, Seating arrangement, Purohit charges, Nadaswaram, Pooja articles, Flower decoration and Garlands have to be arranged separately.
Terms and Conditions for Tirupati Marriage
- Only 50 members are allowed to participate in the function
- No grouping allowed for 5 or more.
- Social distancing is mandatory in the function hall seating.
- Sanitizing Hall before and after marriage is required.
- Persons aged 65 years and above, pregnant women, and under 10 years kids are not allowed.