Tirupati Kalyanotsavam Timings, Ticket Cost, Online Booking
Kalyanotsavam Seva Reporting Time: 10:00 am. This Seva performed daily.
The devotee must report at Supadam Entrance. The Devotees are allowed inside the queue line at 10:30 am. Kalyanam Seva tickets must take diversion after entering Mahadwaram. The staff here will be assisting the devotees on the route map to the Kalyanotsavam Mandapam.
Seva Location: Kalyanotsavam Mandapam inside the temple.
TTD Kalyanotsavam timings: 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti. (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan). Dhoti is Mandatory. Advisable to wear Upper Cloth)
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
If the devotee is reaching on time then Upper Cloth and Blouse piece will be given to the devotees.
For the late reporting devotees, it can be collected while collecting Laddu Prasadam.
Kalyanotsavam Seva Starting Time: 12:00 pm
Kalyanotsavam Seva Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:53 pm
Mangalya Dharana will be performed at 12:38 pm
After Seva, the devotees are allowed in a queue line. Askhinthalu (Rice mixed with turmeric) and the priest will offer the blessings to the couples.
Senior Citizens who can sit on the floor can sit on the Pedestal available on the right and left side of the Mandapam.
The devotees are allowed to have Darshan and Darshan line starts near Dwajasthambham.
Tirupati Kalyanotsavam Instructions
- Please report at the mentioned time.
- Reporting after 11 am results in joining with Unjal Seva devotees Seva Line.
- You are good to join even if it is 12:15 pm. Kalyanotsavam gates remain open till 12:45 pm.
- Staff used to offer Akshinthalu seeking money at the end of the Seva. Don’t fall prey to them. As Akshinthalu is offered at free of cost after Seva.
- The broadcasting delay is 5 secs so don’t plan your seating expecting TV telecast in the Mandapam.
Tirupati Kalyanotsavam Booking
- Tickets can be booked in online 3 months in advance.
- For Current booking, Tickets can be availed using recommendation letter.
- 20 tickets are reserved for newly married couples. Tickets are issued on First Cum First Serve basis.
- 80 tickets will be thru Lucky dip booking. Registration has to be done at CRO office between 11 am – 5 pm.
- Every month on 1st Friday at 10:00 am, 14,000 to 15000 tickets will be released for online booking.
- Only couples are allowed to participate in this Seva
- Children under 12 years are allowed their parents with no extra charges.
- Unmarried daughter under 18 years can participate in this Seva along with their parents on purchasing Rs.300 ticket at Supadam entrance.