Tirumala TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking Procedure, Hall Cost and Marriage Budget details
Hall allotment Timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm.
Room allotment Timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm. The Booking receipt is mandatory for the hall and room allotment.
Tirumala TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking Procedure
- The Bride should be 18 years and above.
- The Groom should be 21 years and above
- The Bride’s family and Groom’s Family must be Hindus
- Only arranged Hindu marriages are allowed at Tirumala.
- Inter-Caste arranged marriages are allowed at Tirumala.
- Love marriages without parents’ acceptance are not allowed.
- Parents’ presence from both sides is a must for the TTD Kalyana Mandapam Booking.
- TTD Kalyana Mandapam booking opens on the 90th day from the date of the marriage.
- Kalyana Mandapam’s booking receipt will be sent by the courier.
- Marriage Hall and two rooms will be allotted for the marriage.
- Additional rooms have to be booked on their own in the Devasthanam Portal.
- Kindly note that second marriages are not allowed at Tirumala TTD Kalyana Mandapam.
- Booking office might not be available on Sundays, Second Saturdays, Fourth Saturdays, and Important festival days.
Required Documents for the TTD Kalyana Mandapam
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th mark sheet or Birth certificate photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s Unmarried certificates have to be produced.
- Unmarried certificates should be sealed and signed by the Local MRO/ Thasildhar.
- In the case of the Parent’s absence, Death certificate has to be produced.
Tirumala TTD Kalyana Mandapam Cost and Location
- Registration charges cost Rs.200
- Open space will be allotted for the marriage.
- Mandapam Decoration, Purohit, Sannai Melam/ Nadaswaram/ Bhaja Bhanjantrilu, Puja articles have to be arranged on their own.
- Devasthanam allots space and two rooms for the Marriage.
- Devasthanam provides a Special Entry Darshan for 6 members (Newlywed couple along with 4 other members).
- A receipt will be issued by the Hall Manager stating marriage details.
- The marriage registration office is located SMC 233, Tirumala.
- The marriage registration office open from Wed to Mon (Tue is Holiday)
- Marriage registration office Timings: 10.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Newlywed coupless are allowed to have Darshan in the Muhurtham Dress itself.
Marriage Registration Certificate Procedure
- Age proof (anyone): Birth certificate/ 10th mark sheet/ School or College Transfer certificate/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License
- Address Proof (anyone): Aadhar Cards/ Voter Card/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Marriage Photo
- Wedding Card
- Marriage Hall (Kalyanamandapam) Receipt
- Witnesses (not less than 3 members- both side’s parents or relatives).