Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Procedure Details, Online Website
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person
Prasadam/ Bahumanam: No Laddus will be issued.
Special Entry Darshan Dress Code (Rs.300 Ticket)
- Men must wear Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
- Women must wear Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
- Children near 9 years must wear traditional dress code
What is the age limit for Rs.300 Ticket booking?
The Children under 12 years doesn’t need tickets. It is free entry with their parents. It is advisable to carry Photo ID proof/ School ID of the child.
How much time does it take for Special Entry Darshan Ticket in Tirumala?
|Day||Expected Darshan Duration|
|Monday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Thursday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Friday||2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 45 mins|
|Saturday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours 15 mins|
|Sunday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours 15 mins|
Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Procedure
- The devotee must report at ATC Car parking area with the Ticket printout
- Photo ID proof Photocopy or Original can be displayed at the entry point
- Early reporting may not be possible with the pre-booked Darshan slot.
- Dress Code mandatory and will be checked thoroughly at the entry point
- Mobiles Phones, Electronic gadgets and Footwear can be deposited at the entry point.
- The deposited items can be collected at PAC IV after Darshan.
- After ticket screening, the devotees are allowed to sit in the compartments for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Once the compartments gates are opened, the Darshan line will be merged with the other running Darshan lines
- Try to choose 1st line ie. rightmost line while entering Ananda Nilayam so that darshan will be a little closer.
- Please note that it is going to be Maha Laghu Darshan on all days.
- Darshan will be from Jaya Vijaya statues only.
How to purchase Laddus in Tirumala?
Anyone can purchase Laddus from the Laddu Counter. It is not mandatory to have Darshan for Laddus. One Laddu Cost Rs.50, if purchased directly at the counter or pre-booked. It is advisable to carry a small change for the Laddu Covers.
Can I get Rs.300 tickets Directly at Tirumala or Tirupati?
Earlier, there used to be a counter at Srinivasa Complex which operates between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Daily, 5000 tickets were issued at this counter. But on Holidays and Special festival days, this counter remains closed. At present, the counter remains closed following COVID safety rules.
Can I get Dhoti/ Pancha for rental at Special Entry Darshan Line?
Dhoti or Whilte Pancha will be sold at the entry point which cost Rs.150 per piece.
Can I my show my Darshan ticket in mobile?
No, Mobiles are not allowed inside the Q line. Ticket print out is mandatory while having Darshan.
Is Late reporting allowed for Special Entry Darshan Tickets?
It is known from the devotees, that late reporting is available with the valid Darshan ticket but on the same day.
Can I reschedule my Darshan Slot?
No, it is not available with Darshan and Seva tickets.
Can I replace anyone in my Rs.300 Darshan Ticket List?
Ticket transfer is not allowed with Darshan and Seva tickets If the concerned person is not travelling then the remaining can avail Darshan.
Will they allow if there is an typo in the Darshan ticket?
Yes, minor mistakes can be ignored such as Gender selection, ID proof number minor mistakes or typo in the name.