Tirupati Marriage Procedure for Booking, Rental, Darshan, Marriage registration procedure.
Procedure for Advance booking
- Online booking is not available, booking to be done in person.
- For which one should visit Tirumala Reception I (RO 1) office at CRO complex in person from the family
- Submit all the photocopied documents to the officer at RO 1.
- Check for the Marriage halls availability on a particular date at RO 1. It is of a manual process, where they will verify the register and mark the calendar if available.
- Parents from both sides must present for hall enquiry and booking.
- Marriage hall Rental costs Rs.200, which is for 24 hours.
- 6 marriage halls are available for wedding functions.
Documents to be submitted
- Bridge Groom and Bride’s Photo ID proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID.. etc
- For Age certificate, Education Certificates like 10th where Date of Birth will be considered as the age proof
- Bride’s Father / Mother Photo ID proof and Bridge groom’s Father and Mother Photo ID proof are required.
- Please carry original documents as well.
Marriage Halls Facilities
- Marriage halls include 3 rooms, one room for Bridge, one for Bridge groom and one for relatives
- This hall will be allotted for 24 hours.
- Water, Electricity will be available.
To be arranged Separately
- Purohit should be engaged separately.
- For Decorations and Lighting, you need to engage marriage contractors available in Tirumala.
- Items to be purchased or it can be handed over to marriage contractor
Marriage Registration and Darshan
- Marriage registration will be done at SMC cottages. The certificate will be issued immediately.
- 6 persons will be allowed for Venkateswara Swamy darshan. 3 from Bride’s family ( bride + 2 relatives ) and 3 from Bridge groom’s family ( Bridge groom + 2 relatives). This is applicable for Purohit Sangam marriages.
- They will be allowed for Darshan thru Supadam entrance.