Tirathgarh waterfalls Entry fees, Timings, Route info, Best Time to visit
This fall is fed by the River Kanger and is located inside Kanger Valley National Park. This fall is 300 ft high and is structured in 10 levels.
It is said that Lord Rama, Sita and Laxman visited this place during their Vanavas. Sita Kund and Rama Kund can be seen here.
Falls remains open on all days. The post-rainy season is good for the visit.
Must Carry food as it is not available inside.
Best Time to visit: Oct – Feb.
|Entry for||Ticket Cost|
Tirathgarh waterfalls are 5 Km from the entrance Gate (Ticket Counter). Tourists flow will be high during Dec and Jan months.
Kumutsar Limestone Caves are 30 Km from this Falls.
How to reach Kanger National Park?
- The nearest airport is at Raipur which is 300 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Raipur which is 298 Km away.
- Raipur is well connected with Delhi and Nagpur.
- The direct bus is not available. Taxi can be hired from Jagdalpur which is 20 Km away.
- The direct bus / Taxi / Auto is available from Jagdalpur to Naga.
Reference Link: details