Thiruvenkadu Navagraha Homam Timings, Cost, Online booking procedure
Timings: 8:00 am – 12: 00 pm and 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Homam duration: 2 hours
Abhishekam Timings: 8:30 am, 10:30 am and 12:30 pm
Navagraha Homam will be performed daily.
Abhishekam Ticket cost: Rs.1000 for a family.
Navagraha Homam cost: Rs.2500 – Rs.3500. Which depends on the offerings.
The devotee who wishes to perform Navagraha Homam has to perform Abhishekam as well. The devotee must carry new dress for this Pooja. This pooja will be performed for a family for 5 members. Advance booking required to perform this Homam at temple premises.
How to reach Thiruvenkadu Temple?
- Temple is 246 km from Chennai International airport.
- Temple is 301 km from Madurai International airport.
- Temple is 59.6 km from Kumbakonam. Regular trains available from all parts of TamilNadu.
- Temple is 28 km from Mayiladudurai (Mayavaram) towards Sirkazhi.
- Temple is 10 km from Sirkazhi
Reference Link: Bhudhan Sthalam