Thiruverkadu Temple Marriage Cost, Booking Procedure
Marriage Timings: During temple opening hours
Location: In the temple premises, 3rd Parkara of the temple.
Temple Timings: 5:00 am to 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Thiruverkadu Temple Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Min One must advance booking is required
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this temple.
- Enrollment will be issued at the temple for Thirumanglayam in the Sannadhi
- A marriage certificate will be issued by the temple management after the marriage
- Marriages without parents acceptance are not allowed here.
- Priest and Pooja articles charges have to be paid separately
- Catering services, Hall decoration, seating arrangements can be planned outside the temple.
- Thirumangalyam is allowed inside the temple at the main deity premises (Non-COVID Days)
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the temple premises
- The devotees can have Darshan after the marriage
- A Premission letter for the marriage is required from a Revenue officer
- Sannadhi Kalyanam may not be performed on special days.