Thiruverkadu Darshan Booking, Slots available and cost
Ticket cost: Free entry
Darshan Timings: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Preferable Dress Code
The devotees shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama / Pant. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
Thiruverkadu Darshan Booking
|Darshan Slot||Ticket Quota|
|7:00 am to 8:00 am||50|
|9:00 am to 10:00 am||50|
|10:00 am to 11:00 am||50|
|12:00 pm to 1:00 pm||50|
|1:00 pm to 2:00 pm||50|
|2:00 pm to 3:00 pm||50|
|3:00 pm to 4:00 pm||50|
|4:00 pm to 5:00 pm||50|
|5:00 pm to 6:00 pm||50|
|7:00 pm to 8:00 pm||50|
- Advance booking available for the next 7 days starting from tomorrow
- Darshan available on all days
Terms and Conditions for Ticket booking
- At the time of entry, all devotees shall produce the same original ID Proof used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below stipulated age to enter the Temple without booking tickets.
- All the devotees in group ticket have to report together.
- The devotees should not carry any luggage/electronic gadgets while reporting.
- All bookings are FINAL: Postponement / advancement/ cancellation/ refund is not allowed (if paid).
- Entry with footwear is not permitted into the queue lines and Temple.
- Temple reserves the right of cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
- Late Darshan not allowed
- The entrance will have sanitising stations and thermal screening, and only asymptomatic people will be allowed in.
- Footwear will have to be taken off inside your vehicle, or, if needed, kept in separate slots assigned to each individual or family.
- Entry will only be permitted to those who wear masks
- Touching of idols, holy books and statues will not be allowed, and physical distances will have to be maintained in queues through markings
- Physical offerings like holy water will not be permitted
- Devotees will not be allowed to ring bells when they enter the temples and there will be no community feasts either.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant woman and children below the age of 10 years are not allowed and advised to stay at home