Thirunallar Saneeswara Temple Pooja, Timings, Ticket Cost
Permanent ( Saswatha) Poojas
|S.No||Pooja Name||Day||Timings||Ticket Cost|
|1||Astottara Archana||On every month on the day of birth star for one year||Rs.350|
|2||Astottara Archana||On every Saturday for one year||Rs.1000|
|3||Sahasra Namarchana||One time||Rs.200|
|4||Abhishekam and Sahasra Namarchana only Sani Bhagawan||For one time but not on Saturday. Pooja duration is 30 mins||6:00 am, 8:30 am, 11:30 am, 5:30 pm||Rs.300|
|5||Sahasra Namarchana||Every month on the day of birth star for one year||RS.2600|
|6||Navagraha Shanti Homam||Homam will be not be performed on Saturday. Pooja duration 45 mins||7:30 am, 10:30 am, 4:30 am||Rs.3000|
|7||Navagraha Shanti Homam||Only on Saturday. Pooja duration 45 mins||7:30 am, 10:30 am, 4:30 am||Rs.13000|
|8||Postal Charges for Sending Archana prasadam||Rs.30|
|S.No||Pooja Name||Ticket Cost|
|1||Procession of Lord Saneeswara Bhagawan on the Golden Crow Vahanam||Rs.10000|
|2||Laksharchana to Lord Saneeswara Bhagawan||Rs.9000|
|3||Mahanyasa Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam||Rs.10000|
|4||‘Holy Lamp’ Trust – Life membership by deposit||Rs.2000|
|5||Annadana Trust – Life time membership||Rs.40,000|
|6||For goshala maintainence||Rs.2000|
Thirunallar Saneeswara Temple Pooja Booking procedure
Devotees who wish to perform Poojas for Lord Saneeswara Bhagawan and to receive Archana Prasadam can make payments this
- By paying cash at Administrative Office
- By sending M.O or DD of IOB Thirunallaru or any other banks at Karaikal in favour of the “The Executive Officer – Temples, Thirunallaru”. While remitting the amount the Devotee Name, Address, Birth Star, Pooja Name should be written either in Tamil or in English.
Thirunallar Saneeswara Temple Opening Timings
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 12:30 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday Opening Hours: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
How to reach Thirunallar Saneeswara Temple?
- Thirunallar is 5 km from Karaikal. This route is well connected with different places by Bus routes.
- This route connects Chennai, Tindivanam, Puducherry, Mayiladuthurai, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Coimbatore, Erode, Trichy, Thanjavur, Nagapattinam
- The nearest airport is at Tiruchirapalli which is 159 km away.
- Kumbakonam is well connected with the major parts of Tamilnadu by train.
Reference Link: Temple History