Shani Mahadasha period runs for 19 years. One has to pass thru Shani Mahadasha period in one’s own life. The below-mentioned remedies will not nullify the Shani Dasa, it will reduce the effect. Shani carries act as per the Karma.
Shani Mahadasha Effects
- Not having good blood circulation in the body.
- Affect health, causing Asthma, Tuberculosis, impotency.
- Lowers the confidence levels
- Causing frustrations, tensions and mental disturbance.
Shani Mahadasha Remedies
- Reciting Shani Mantra daily for 108 times “Nilanjana Samabhasam, Raviputhram Yamagrajam, Chhaya Marthanda Sambhootham, Tham Namami Shanaishcharam“
- Chant this Shani Gayatri Mantra “Aum Shanischarya Vidmahe, Suryaputraya Dhimahi, Thanno Manda Prachodhayath” for 9 or 27 or 81 or 108 times daily or on Saturday’s.
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisa every day and visiting Hanuman Temple on Tue, Thu and Sat will reduce the malefic effects of the Shani Mahadasha Period.
- Chanting Mruthyunjaya Mantra at the beginning of your day “Om Thrayambakam Yajamahe, Sugandhim Pushti Vaardhanam, Urva Rukamiva Bandhanaan, Mrithyor Mokshiye Maamrithath“.
- Feeding poor on Saturday’s will reduce the effects.
- One can donate gingerly oil, black color blankets to the poor to reduce the ill effects.
- Lighting lamp at Shani God with Gingely oil.
- Offering food to Shani God which is made out of Sesame seeds and rice.
- Worship Shani with blue color flowers.
- If Amavasya falls on a Saturday, then it is Shani Amavasya and is an auspicious day for the Shani God Pooja. Visit any temple nearby and offer prayers.
- Praying Shani God on Shani Trayodasi or Shani Peyarchi day yields good results.
I would suggest you to visit Astrologer before practising remedies to know if you are in Shani Mahadasa or not.
Shani Mahadasha Temples
- Thirunallar Temple near Kumbakonam, TamilNadu. Taking a bath in Nala Theertham and worshiping Lord Siva will reduce the effects.
- Shani Singanapur in Maharastra and praying Shani Dev will reduce the bad effects during Shani period.
- Shani Temple in Thirukollikadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu
- Saniswara Baghawan Temple in Kuchanur, TamilNadu.
- Shani Temple in Mandeswaram, East Godavari. Andhra Pradesh
- Shaneswara Temple in Pavagada, Tumkur, Karnataka
Reference Link: Shani Pooja