Things to do in Tirupati Tirumala
1) Tirumala is not a picnic post, it is a highly sacred pilgrim centre.
2) It is the duty of every devotee to protect the greenery and sanctity of Tirupati
3) Devotees should wear traditional clothes while entering in the Temple.
4) Deposit your offerings only in the SriVari Hundi
5) Do not waste water and electricity.
6) Respect women and Elderly people.
7) Do not approach Dalalis (brokers) for Darshan and accommodation, they will deceive you.
8) Divya Darshan Tokens should be worn by token holders only, Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
9) Consumption of Liquor, Non-Veg food, Ghutka and smoking is strictly prohibited.
10) Defecation, Urination, Spitting in the open areas are subjected to Fine.
Tirupati Tirumala Photo-Gallery
Reference Link: details