Talupulamma Lova Temple timings, Darshan and Pooja details
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins.
Talupulamma Lova Temple timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 6:00 am.
- Darshan Timings: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chandi Homam: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Only on Pournami Day)
- Panchamrutha Abhishekam: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Only on Swathi Nakshatram Day)
- Vahana Pooja: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 6:00 pm
Talupulamma Lova Temple Darshan timings
- Sarva Darshan: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Daily.
- Temple remains open in the afternoon hours as well.
- Temple will be closed after 6:00 pm as it is located deep in the forest.
Talupulamma Lova Darshan Ticket
- Special Darshan Ticket: Rs.10 per person
- Visishta Darshan Ticket: Rs.25 per person
- Sheegra Dashan: Rs.100 per person
Talupulamma Lova Pooja Charges
- Uyyala Seva: Rs.15 per person
- Chandi Homam: Rs.500 per person (Only on Pournami Day)
- Vahan Pooja: Rs.25 per vehicle
- Heavy Vehicle Pooja: Rs.100 per vehicle
- Panchamrutha Abhishekam: Rs.250 per person (Only on Swathi Nakshatram Day)
- Three Wheeler Pooja: Rs.50
Best Time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
The temple will be crowded during Navaratri festival days, Karthika Masam, Sat, Sun and Annual Festival days (Apr Ending or May 1st week).
How to reach Talupulamma Lova Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Tuni which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tuni which is 8 Km away.
- The nearest airport is at Rajahmundry which is 103 Km away.