Swayamvara Parvathi Homam Cost, Procedure, Pooja at Temple and Home
Homam Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Includes the Pooja preparation time)
Advisable Pooja Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
No.of priests performing Pooja: 2
Swayamvara Kala Parvathi Homam Procedure
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Maha Sankalpam
- Vigneswara Idol is prepared with turmeric.
- Kalasa Prathishta
- Maha Ganapathi Avahanam.
- Astadhikpalaka Avahanam
- Swayamvara Kala Paravathi Avahanam
- Agni Karyam (Homam)
This Homam can be performed before and after marriage also. It builds a strong relationship between the married couples.
Swayamvara Paravathi Moola Mantra
“Om Hreem Yogini Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankari
Janganmasya Mukha Hridayam Mama Vasam Akarsha
It is advisable to chant this Mantra 108 times or 1008 times in the early hours. Chanting this Mantra on Monday’s and Friday’s will be effective. Usually, this Mantra will be chanted by the devotee while Homam is in progress. This Mantra can be chanted by anyone irrespective of Gender. This Mantra can be chanted irrespective of Homam.
Swayamvara Parvathi Homam Benefits
- Establish a good relationship and understanding between husband and wife
- Separated or Broken Relationship will be re-established
- The delayed or unmarried person will get married quickly
- Removes obstacles in the married life
- Removes Mangalya Dosha and Drishti Dosha on the couples
It is believed that the person will get the right match and get married in 3 to 6 months.
Swayamvara Kala Parvathi Homam Temples
- Thirumanencheri Sri Kalyana Sundareswarar Temple
- Near Gokarna Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Near Srisailam Temple
- Near Srirangapatna Temple
- Near Srikalahasti Temple
- Near Tiruttani Murugan Temple
- Near Rameswaram Temple
This Homam can be performed either at Home or Temple.
Auspicious day for the Homam
- Monday Pradosham Kalam
- Karthika Masam
- Aadi Masam
- Shravan Masam
- Thai Masam