Ashlesha Nakshatra Japam, Shanti Homam Procedure and benefits
No.Of Days: 3 to 4 days.
Nakashtra Japam has to be performed for 50,000 count
Graha Japam count: 35,000
No.of priests performing this ritual: 6 to 8
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. Upper Cloth.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Why Ashlesha Nakshatra Japam required?
It will be calculated based on the Janma Nakshatra. Usually Janma Nakshatra’s Ashwini, Arudra, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyeshta, Moola and Revati need Shanti Homam. But not all Padam needs Shanti Homam. Please check with your astrologer on this before planning.
When to perform Ashlesha Nakshatra Japam?
It is advisable to perform Nakshatra Shanti Homam within in 3 months for effective results. It can be performed along with Punyavachanam on 11th day itself.
Which Day is auspicious for Nakshatra Shanti Homam?
It is advisable to start Japam on the baby’s Janma Nakshatra day.
Ashlesha Nakshatra Japam
- This Pooja will be performed for 3 to 4 days depending on the priest’s count
- 1st day and 2nd day, it is going to be Japam by the priests
- On the third day, Rudrabhishekam, Navagraha Homam, and Purnahuthi.
- Brahmana Bhojana on all the three days is advisable which will be charged extra.
- Nakshatra Japam starts around 5:00 am/ 6:00 am and ends by 1:00 pm/ 2:00 pm.
- This Pooja has to be performed while on fast.
- With 6 priests, the Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Pooja can be performed in 4 days.
- With 8 priests, Nakshatra Shanthi Pooja can be performed in 3 days.
- Pooja Samagri might cost around 10,000 to 15,000.
Ashlesha Nakshatra Japam Benefits
- Minimize the malefic effects from the Nakshatra
- For Good career and Education
- Health and Wealth
- Higher education in abroad
- Visa approval
- Removes Dosha related to Marriage
- Family wellbeing