Srisailam Marriage Procedure
Srisailam Marriage Procedure, Cost, Online Booking, Hall Booking
Hall Booking Procedure
- Community Marriage Halls Advance booking required as Halls are limited.
- Only Marriages from the respective community will be allowed.
- Marriage Hall Rent includes Hall Rent, Electricity and Water Supply Charges.
- Only Arranged marriages will be performed at these Halls.
- Both Groom and Bride have to carry Original Aadhaar Cards.
- Parents from both sides have to carry the Aadhaar Cards.
- Marriage Hall Decoration, Food arrangements and Seating Arrangements are self-arrangements.
- Marriage Pooja Samagri, Priest will be provided by the marriage organizers with extra charges.
- Marriage Dress, Thali and Mettalu have to carried by the Groom and Bride itself.
- Marriage Hall will be allotted for 24 hours and anything beyond 24 hours will be charged for the second day.
- Amount paid will not be refunded as it is Donation made to trust.
Location: Trust Halls nearby Temple. 1 -2 Km from the main temple.
Required Documents for the Marriage
Bride and Groom: Aadhaar Card Photo Copy/ School Certificate to determine Age.
Parents from Both Sides: Aadhaar Card Photo Copy.
Please note that online booking is not available for hall booking, One must visit Trust in person to block the marriage hall