Srisailam Marriage Procedure, Cost, Online Booking, Hall Booking
Hall Booking Procedure
- Community Marriage Halls Advance booking required as Halls are limited.
- Only Marriages from the respective community will be allowed.
- Marriage Hall Rent includes Hall Rent, Electricity and Water Supply Charges.
- Only Arranged marriages will be performed at these Halls.
- Both Groom and Bride have to carry Original Aadhaar Cards.
- Parents from both sides have to carry the Aadhaar Cards.
- Marriage Hall Decoration, Food arrangements and Seating Arrangements are self-arrangements.
- Marriage Pooja Samagri, Priest will be provided by the marriage organizers with extra charges.
- Marriage Dress, Thali and Mettalu have to carried by the Groom and Bride itself.
- Marriage Hall will be allotted for 24 hours and anything beyond 24 hours will be charged for the second day.
- Amount paid will not be refunded as it is Donation made to trust.
Location: Trust Halls nearby Temple. 1 -2 Km from the main temple.
Required Documents for the Marriage
Bride and Groom: Aadhaar Card Photo Copy/ School Certificate to determine Age.
Parents from Both Sides: Aadhaar Card Photo Copy.
Please note that online booking is not available for hall booking, One must visit Trust in person to block the marriage hall
For more details on Srisailam Marriage Procedure, Please call @ +91 701 303 3309
Temple History: Link