Srisailam Chandi Homam Online Booking, Timings and Dress Code
Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti. Not to wear Shirt or Vest durig the Pooja. Upper cloth is allowed. Pant with upper cloth is allowed.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Dress code is not applicable for children.
Chandi Homam Timings: 11:00 am to 12.00 pm. Daily
No.of persons allowed: One family. 2 adults + 1 child.
Homam Duration: 1 hour.
The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after Chandi Homam. This Homam can be performed by anyone irrespective of the age.
Best Time to visit the Temple: Sep to Jun.
Srisailam Chandi Homam Procedure and Benefits
- This Homam is performed for the group of devotees in the Mantap
- One priest will be running thru the Goddess Chandi different forms and chants mantras
- Second priest will be performing the Homam while chanting mantras
- Homam and Mantra chanting runs for about 45 mins followed by Purnahuti
- The devotees can have Darshan on the same Seva ticket after Homam
Chandi Homam Benefits
- Bless with Good knowledge and education
- Good wealth
- Removes Dosha related to marriage delay
- Removes long standing illness
- Good health
- Graha Dosha Nivarana
- Removes fear
- Shatru Samhara
- Seeking victory over enemies
As per the Puranas, performing the Chandi Homam will have great benefits
|No.Of Times Chandi Homam||Benefits|
|9||Will get the benefits of Vajapeyamu|
|11||The person can control the King|
|14||Can control Enemy|
|100||Removes long standing illness |
Will come out of financial issues
|100000||Will become emperor|
How to reach Srisailam Temple?
- The direct bus is available from Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vijayawada and other major cities in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- The nearest Railway station is at Markapur which is 90 Km away.
- All Govt. buses operated from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are Non-Ac Push back seating.
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad. The bus frequency is high from Hyderabad as it takes 5 hours by Road.