Naga Pratishta in Srisailam, Puja Cost, Duration and Procedure
This is the process of installation of carved naga stone in a naga temple or nagabana or around banyan trees. This additional puja is for the completion of the entire pooja cycle of sarpa dosh or sarpa samskara.
- Naga Sila (Serpent Idol): 1 ft or 3 ft.
- Priests Performing Pooja: 3 to 5 members.
- Pooja Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Pooja Timings: 8.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- No.of Days Puja: 1 or 3 days.
- Pooja Samagri Charges: 15k (approx).
Mandatory Pooja Dress Code for Pilgrims
Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Effects of Naga Dosha
- Pregnancy delay
- Frequent abortion
- Marriage delay
- Differences between couples
- Differences within the family members.
Naga Pratishta in Srisailam Pooja Procedure
Naga Pratishta Pooja in Srisailam is performed to appease Nagadevata and get relief from Sarpa Dosha or Naga Dosha. Rameshwaram is one of the Jyotirlingas and very powerful kshetras to perform rituals like Nagapratistha and Bring fortune to one life.
Astrologically Sarpa dosha has acquired lot of significance as it is said to be caused due to Sarpa Shapa. Astrologically several interpretations are given for Sarpa Dosha. Placement of Rahu in Lagna, 2nd, 5th, 7th, or 8th house, placement of malefic planets (Rahu, Kethu, Mars, Saturn and Sun) in three Kendra Sthanas (1, 4, 7,and 10) said to cause Sarpa dosha in general.
Naga Pratishta Procedure in Srisailam
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam & Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Nava Naga Avanahanam
- Lakshmi Narayana and Shiva Parvati Avahanam
- Panchsukta parayanam
- Abhishekam to Naga Shila Pratima
- Alankaram Pooja
- Naga Shila Pratisthapana
Benefits of Naga Prathishta Pooja
- Delays in marriage minimized
- One can overcome pregnancy-related hurdles
- Activities related to land and construction will be completed on time
- Good health and peace of mind.
- Positive energy creation for physical and mental balance
- Helps in getting rid of Sarpa Dosha or Naga Dosha.
- Getting relief from the problems arising in Child Birth delays.
- Helps in Marriage related issues like Delayed marriage.
- Helps in Business growth and personal growth in life.