Srinivasa Mangapuram Archana Timings, Ticket Cost, Dress Code
Archana Starting Time: 9:30 am
Ending Time: 9:45 am.
Arjitha Seva Name: Swarna Pushparchana
Reporting place: Entry gate Near Dwajasthambham.
No.Of persons allowed per ticket: 2. Couple or Singles allowed.
Ticket Cost: Rs.516
Entry Ticket required for 12 years and above.
Seva Dress Code:
Male: Must wear Dhoti and must remove Shirt and Vest. Upper cloth allowed.
Female: Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Archana
- The devotees are allowed to sit inside Garbha Griha.
- Two persons per row.
- One priest chants Sahasra Namarchana and one priest starts placing Golden Flowers at the holy feet of the deity.
- Later, devotees are allowed to have Darshan.
- The priest blesses and provides devotee with Upper cloth and Blouse piece as Bahumanam.
- Rava Kesari and Tamarind Rice will be offered to the devotee.