Sri Mogileswara Swamy Temple Mogili, a sleepy hamlet along Palamner, Chittoor.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 10 to 15 mins during weekdays. 15 to 20 mins during weekends.
Best time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
Mogili Sri Mogileswara Swamy Temple
According to inscription belonging to the sixth regional year of Raja Raja Chola, the deity here was Thrimurthyurat Nayanar.
Temple faces east and is enclosed by a compound wall. It has three gopuras. Apart from the presiding deity, the temple also contains images of Dakshinamurthi Brahma and Vishnu. On the northern side of the main temple, Kamakshi Devi temple is located. An amazing feature of this temple is its Pushkarini. No one knows how the water flows out from the mouth of Nandi in all the seasons. Children and women consider that a bath in the holy Pushkarini is highly beneficial. Devotees also offer special prayers to Kamakshi Devi for the fulfillment of their desires.
- The Ten-day Brahmothsavam will be held during Sivarathri.
How to reach Sri Mogileswara Swamy Temple?
- Mogili Temple is located at a distance of 105 Km from Tirupati Central Bus Station.
- Temple is located near Palamner.
- A.P.S.R.T.C direct buses are available from Tirupati Central Bus station to Palamner.
- Bus Route: Tirupati-Palamner- Kolar- Bengaluru goes via Mogili Temple.
- Karnataka run buses from Tirupati Central Bus Station To Kolar, Bengaluru. All these buses go via Mogili.
Sri Mogileswara Swamy Temple Mogili Photo Gallery
Reference Links: details
Is abhisekham tickets can be booked on online
There is no online booking you need to get the tickets directly on arrival .