Sree Padmanabha Swamy Nirmalyam Timings, Online booking, Pooja timings
Timings: 3:30 am – 4:45 am
No.Of persons allowed: 2
Devotees are allowed to have Darshan of Sree Padmanabha Swamy from 3:30 am to 4:45 am
This Pooja will be performed daily. Devotees are allowed to watch the main deity from Nirmalyam to Deeparadhana.
Ticket cost: Rs.2000
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Nirmalayam Dress Code
Men: Mundu / Dhoti. Not to wear shirts or upper cloth
Women: Saree/ Mundum Neriyathum (set-mundu)/ skirt and blouse/ Half Saree.
Ticket online booking
- Pooja Prasadam can be collected at Temple itself or it can be requested for home.
- The ticket can be booked for 2 members.
- Tickets can be booked online.
How to reach Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple?
- Thiruvananthapuram International airport is connected with all parts of India. Temple is 20 km away from the airport
- Thiruvananthapuram is well connected with all parts of India with good frequency.
- Thiruvananthapuram is connected with Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Reference Link: Temple History