Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Darshan Tickets Cost, Timings, Booking
|3:30 am – 4:45 am||Nirmalya Darshan|
|6:30 am – 7:00 am||Darshan|
|8:30 am – 10:00 am||Darshan|
|11:45 am – 12:00 pm||Darshan|
|5:00 pm – 6:15 pm||Darshan|
|6:45 pm – 7:20 pm||Darshan|
|8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Special Darshan Ticket Rs.50/ person|
The above-mentioned timings might differ on special days.
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Darshan Tickets
Special Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.250 for 2 persons.
Two Adults and Two Children under 10 years allowed on One Special Darshan Ticket.
Age limit: Ticket required for 10 years and above.
The Crowd will be high on Morning Hours. Darshan ends by 9:15 pm for the day.
The ideal time of Darshan: after 5:00 pm.
Darshan Duration: 30 – 45 mins.
Prasadam, Archana and Darshan included in this Special Darshan Ticket.
Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti. Must remove shirt and Vest before entering Temple.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Half Saree. Ladies who reach the temple by Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta have to purchase Dhoti at the entrance.
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Darshan Tickets Booking
- Counter available at the temple entrance.
- Online booking or advance booking not available for these tickets.
- These tickets will not be issued on Festival days.
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Senior Citizen Darshan
- No free or separate Darshan line available for Senior Citizens.
- Special Darshan Ticket Cost Rs.250 is available for 2 persons.
- Darshan waiting Time depends on the crowd.
- The Crowd will be high on Fri, Sat, Sun, Holidays and Festival days.
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Infant Darshan
- Children under 10 years allowed with their parents.
- Two Children are allowed for a Special Darshan ticket.
At present temple renovation work is under progress so Darshan ends by 9:15 am and resume at 5:00 pm.
Reference Link: Dress Code