Shirdi Temple Abhishek Timings, Ticket cost and Booking procedure
Abhishek will be performed thrice in a day
Timings: 7:00 am – 8:00 am, 9:00 am – 10:0 am and 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Abhishek Duration: 1 hour (including preparation)
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be allowed. No restriction on the dress Code.
Ticket Cost: Rs.101 for one person.
Abhishek Tickets booking procedure
- Tickets can be purchased on arrival at the counter for the same day Abhishek
- Devotees are allowed to sit and watch Abhishek performed for Baba by the temple priests.
- Devotees who enter Samadi Mandir during Abhishek are allowed to watch the Abhishek
- Online booking is not available for this Seva.
- Darshan will be stopped during this time.
- Abhishek will be performed with Milk, Honey, Sugar, Ghee and fruits.
For Room Bookings, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
How to reach Shirdi Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Shirdi which is 15 km away. Pune international airport is 190 km away.
- The direct train is available from all places to Shirdi Temple. It well connected with daily trains.
- Temple is easily reachable from airport, bus station and railway station. Bus frequency is quite high.
Shirdi Temple Abhishek Timings Reference Link: Timings