Shirdi Aarti Timings, Duration and Pooja details
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Aarti Duration: 30 to 45 mins.
Darshan Duration: 60 to 90 mins during weekdays. 2 to 3 hours during weekends.
Special Darshan Duration: 30 to 45 mins during weekdays. 1 to 1 hour 30 mins during weekends.
Morning Shirdi Aarti Timings
- Kakad Aarti: 4:30 am to 5:00 am
- Aarti: 5:35 am to 5:40 am
- Madhyan Aarti: 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm
Evening Shirdi Aarti Timings
- Dhoop Aarti: 6:15 pm to 6:20 pm (Changes with Sunset timings)
- Shej Aarti: 9:30 pm to 10:15 pm
Aarti Ticket Cost
- Kakad Aarti: Rs.600 per person
- Madyan Aarti: Rs.400 per person
- Dhoop Aarti: Rs.400 per person
- Shej Aarti: Rs.400 per person
Shirdi Aarti Online Booking
- Daily 150 Kakad, Madhyan, Dhoop and Shej aarti tickets will be released for online booking
- 10 tickets can be booked online.
- children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- Max 4 children are allowed with one group.
- 60 days advance booking is available on the Aarti tickets
Shirdi Aarti Tickets Same day Booking
- Limited Tickets are available at the counter
- Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail tickets.
- Tickets are issued using biometric systems and are non-transferrable.
- The devotees can have Kakad Aarti Darshan for which devotees are advisable to reach Darshan line by 10:00 pm.
How to reach Shirdi Mandir?
- The nearest airport is at Shirdi which is 15 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and other major cities.
- The nearest Railway station is at Shirdi which is well connected with all parts of the country.