Shirdi Aarti Tickets Cost, Timings, Booking, Tickets and Booking process
|Aarti Type||Timings||Ticket Cost||Tickets/ day|
|Kakad Aarti||3:15 am – 4:15 am||Rs.600||150|
|Madhyan Aarti||11:00 am – 11:45 am||Rs.400||150|
|Dhoop Aarti||5:45 pm – 6:45 pm||Rs.400||150|
|Sheja Aarti||9:30 pm – 10:15 pm||Rs.400||150|
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Children under 12 years will not be charged.
The crowd will be high on Thu, Sat and Sundays.
Shirdi Aarti Tickets Booking
- 60 days advance booking available for the Aarti tickets.
- One can book 10 adults and 4 children tickets using 1 login ID.
- Valid Photo ID required while booking tickets.
- Offline Booking is also available for the same day Aarti.
- Must carry Ticket printout at the time of reporting.
Temple Timings: Link
Reference Link: Timings