Shirdi Darshan online booking
Shirdi Darshan online booking, Ticket cost, procedure
Shirdi Temple Darshan Timings, Ticket cost, Online booking
Ticket Cost: Rs.200
No.of persons allowed: 1 per ticket
Darshan Timings Slots: 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be allowed. No restriction on the dress code at Sai Temple.
Shirdi Darshan online booking Procedure
- 10 tickets can be booked on 1 login ID. Male, Female and Child devotees will be counted in the same booking.
- No need to purchase a ticket for children under 12 years. It is free entry for the children with the adults.
- Online booking is also available for the Darshan tickets.
- Another way is to purchase a ticket at the counter itself for the same day Darshan.
- Dress code: Any decent outfit will be fine. No restriction on the dress code.
- Free Darshan usually takes 2 hours during the weekend, whereas Special darshan takes 1-hour max.
- On Special Days such as Guru Purnima, Krishna Janmashtami, Sri Rama Navami, Diwali, Vijayadasami etc might go up to 6 hours.
- Devotees are allowed to touch Sai Samadhi during normal days. On other days, devotees can only drop flowers at Samadhi.
- The crowd will be minimal during weekdays ie. Mon, Tue and Wed and will be 20 mins for free Darshan and 10 – 15 mins for Special Darshan tickets.
For Room Bookings nearby, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
How to reach Shirdi Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Shirdi which is 15 km away. Pune International Airport is 190 km away.
- The direct train is available from all places to Shirdi Temple. It is well connected with daily trains and weekly trains.
- Temple is easily reachable from airport, bus station and railway station. Bus frequency is quite high.
Reference Link: Timings