Shirdi Darshan Latest News Updates Today, Crowd status and Darshan waiting time
Age restriction for Sai Darshan: No entry for under 10 years and above 65 years.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Shirdi Darshan Latest News Updates Today
- Darshan Timings: 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Random COVID 19 test will be taken of Sai devotees in Darshan Q Line
- Devotees will not be able to attend Sai Baba’s Kakad Aarti in the morning hours and Shej Aarti in the Night
- Sai Baba’s Palkhi which leaves every Thursday is being cancelled
- Devotees should come to Darshan only after booking darshan tickets in advance
- For Darshan on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday advance booking is essential
- Advance booking of Saibaba’s Aarti, Darshan and Accommodation will be available for the next 5 days slot.
- Devotees are allowed to book Darshan or Aarti prior to one day of Darshan or Aarti date subject to quota availability.
- Devotees can book Accommodation prior to 2 days subject to quota availability.
- In view of the heavy crowd on Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays or festivals, the pass distribution centres remain closed.
- The devotee must accept terms and conditions while booking. Those who are planning for online booking must certify that We are not under Quarantine / COVID‐19 medication.
- Devotees with comorbidities, having an age of more than 65 years and less than 10 years and pregnant women are not included in the booking
- Darshan Duration; 45 to 60 mins on Normal days and 1 to 2 hours on special days.
- The crowd is Normal during this time.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for Darshan and Room allotment