Shirdi Cot Booking, Cost and Procedure, Availability, Contact info.
Devotees who don’t get accommodation at cottage or guesthouse can stay at Sai Ashram 2.
Check-in time: 11:00 am. The Devotee can check-in anytime from 11:00 am
Check-out time: 11:00 am on the next day.
One Cot cost: Rs.20 per person.
Maximum no.of day cot can be booked: 2 days using 1 login id.
Maximum cost which can be booked using 1 login id: 10
The devotee can get fresh up at common restroom.
Advance booking is available for cot booking. One devotee is allowed for one cot. Additional persons need additional Cots.
For Room Bookings nearby, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
Shirdi Cot Booking procedure
- The devotee has to register online before any online booking.
- Children under 12 years can stay with their parents for free.
- Rooms can be booked 60 days in advance
- Devotees can book rooms in online itself.
- A devotee can select Checkin while booking the room but check out time remains the same.
- Hot water in the room will be available in the morning hours ie 3:00 am – 9:00 am.
- Rooms will be allotted at the counter as well if available under the current booking.
- Cot booking can’t be cancelled or postponed once booked.
Reference Link: details