Rameswaram temple Rudrabhishekam Timings, Ticket cost, the Booking procedure
Morning Hours: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Evening Hours: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Rudrabhishekam is performed daily to the main deity.
Ticket cost: Rs.1500
No. Of persons allowed: 2
Extra-person entry Ticket cost: Rs.50
Pooja duration: 1 hour
Pooja Dress code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti / Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
|Pooja Details||Ticket Cost|
|108 Kalasa Abhishek||Rs.1000|
|108 Sanku Abhishek||Rs.1000|
Rameswaram temple Rudrabhishekam
- Ticket cost includes Pooja materials as well.
- One must take a holy bath in 22 wells before Darshan and Abhishek.
- Spatika Linga Darshan available Daily at 5:00 am.
- Amavasya day, A day before Amavasya, Full moon day, Karthiga month, Navaratri days, Mon, Sat, Sun and Holidays will be crowded.
- Evening hours will be less crowded.
- Advance booking is not available. It is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter for the same day Rudrabhishekam.
- Rudrabhisekam is performed to the main deity inside the Sanctum Sanctorum.
Reference Link: Temple History