Nithya Kalyanam Sri Kalahasthi Timings: 11 am – 12 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs. 501 for 2 persons
Kalyanam Duration: 1 hour.
Number of Tickets: 10 per day.
It is a daily Seva performed for the Lord Siva and Gnana Prasunambika Utsava deities at Sri Kalahasti Temple.
Prasadam Offered: 5 Laddus, 5 Vada, 1 Upper Cloth (for men), 1 Jack piece ( for women), 1 Kg Pulihora.
After performing Seva, devotees are allowed for Darshan through special Darshan queue line.
Dress Code for the Seva: Men should wear Dhoti /Pancha, Ladies in Saree.
Online booking is not available, tickets to be purchased only a the counter located in the temple premises. Kalyanam is not performed during Sivaratri festival days.
Nithya Kalyanam Sri Kalahasthi Pooja Benefits
- Family wellbeing
- Good health and wealth
- Peace of mind.
- Removes Mangalya Dosha.
- For longevity
- The good understanding between couples.
- For business growth.
How to reach Srikalahasti Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The direct train is available from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and other major cities.
- From Tirupati, the temple is 45 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
For more details on Nithya Kalyanam Sri Kalahasthi, please call @85000 85151
Reference Link: details