Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Tour, Bus Package Cost, Online Booking
Luxury Bus Darshan Tour Details
- Full Ticket Cost: Rs.100 per person
- Half Ticket Cost: Rs.50 per person.
- Two Darshan bus services are operated Daily.
- Morning Hours Bus: 8:00 am
- Afternoon Hours Bus: 2:00 pm.
- Ticket Cost includes Tour Guide Service As well.
- Bus Boarding Point: Dwarka Bus station
- Booking Counter: Dwarka Nagar Palika.
- Bus stops for 15 – 20 mins at each temple.
- Darshan Bus Route from Dwarka
|Dwarka||Gopi Talav||25 Km||45 mins|
|Gopi Talav||Rukmini Mandir||24 Km||40 mins|
|Rukmini Mandir||Nageshwar Mandir||19 Km||24 mins|
|Nageshwar Mandir||Bet Dwarka||23 Km||70 mins|
Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Tour Cost
|Vehicle Type||No.of Persons||Charges|
|Auto||4||Rs.500 – Rs.800|
|Cab||4||Rs.1000 – Rs.1500|
Instructions for Darshan
- Darshan bus is not advisable for the devotees planning for Abhishek at Nageshwar Jyotirlinga.
- Hiring Cab/ Auto or Boarding Private bus is advisable as Darshan bus stops for 15 – mins at each Temple.
- Cabs are available at Teen Batti Chowk.
- Temple is 13 Km from Dwarka
Best Time to visit: Nov-May.
Temple will be crowded during Sivaratri festival days, Navaratri days and Nov and Dec months.
Darshan waiting on Normal Days: 45 mins – 60 mins.
How to reach Nageshwar Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Jamnagar which is 137 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Dwarka which is 12 Km away.
- It takes 30 mins from Dwarka to the temple by Bus.
- Bus frequency is high from Dwarka.