Nageshwar jyotirlinga Abhishek Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking
- Timings: 6:00 am -12:30 pm. Daily.
- Abhishek Cost: Rs.300
- Puja Samagri Cost: Rs.200. Available inside the temple near Garbha Griha.
- Dress Code: Men must remove shirt and Vest during Puja.
- Women allowed to wear traditional dress.
- Puja Duration: 30 -45 mins.
- No.Of persons Allowed per ticket: Two
Nageshwar jyotirlinga Abhishek
- Online booking is not available for the Abhishek.
- It is on arrival ticket purchase at the counter
- On paying the amount at the counter, a pandit will accompany the devotees to perform the Abhishek.
- Puja materials to be purchased by the devotee.
- The devotee is allowed to touch Shiva Linga during this time.
Abhishek is not available on special days such as Sivaratri day and Karthika Purnima etc.
Nageshwar jyotirlinga Abhishek Puja Benefits
- Good Health and wealth
- Removes fear of sudden death
- Peace of mind and courage
- For longevity
- For Business Growth and Good career.
- Graha Dosha Nivarana.
How to reach Nageshwar Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Jamnagar which is 137 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Dwarka which is 12 Km away.
- It takes 30 mins from Dwarka to the temple by Bus.
- Bus frequency is high from Dwarka.