May Month Arjitha Sevas Internet Quota
May Month Arjitha Sevas Internet Quota will be released on 1st Apr at 11 am.
Seva Tickets – Suprabhatham, Archana Seva, Thomala Seva, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu Seva, Nijapada Darshanam. These Seva tickets will have darshan from the very close distance.
Other Major Seva tickets are Kalyanotsavam, Visesha Pooja, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, Unjal Seva, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Arjitha Vasanthotsavam. Seva ticket includes darshan as well. It will be normal darshan after seva.
All Seva tickets include darshan as well. No need to book separate darshan ticket for this.
While booking Seva ticket we usually notice blue color marked for that day which means quota is not released. Usually, the quota will be not be released due to various reasons, like Festivals, Temple activities and other special occassions.
Steps to be followed while booking
- Keep your ID proof details in hand while booking.
- Make sure your bank account is having good balance if you are using Debit Card.
- Have patience while booking. Server may not respond due to heavy load and it may go up to 2 hours.
- Photo dimensions should be 150 x 150, it should not exceed 20 kb. Try to limit your photosize to 18 kb, 17 kb or 16 kb.
- For multiple bookings, please create additional login IDs. One person is allowed to book 2 tickets using one login ID.
- If you receive the error as “Booking limit exceeded”, try booking from different ip.
- Only one photo needs to be uploaded while booking. For the second person, it is only ID details.
- Children under 12 years don’t need seva tickets. It is free entry for them.
- Sevas such as Archana, Thomala, Astadala pada padmaradhanamu will not allow kids below 3 years of age.
- No need to include kids name while booking seva tickets.
- Keep trying for the seva ticket booking. Here is the booking logic, If some selects the seva ticket and transaction is not successful then the held ticket will be released after 15 – 20 mins. If you see the Red mark don’t give up you still have the chance.